ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: looking for art books(ebooks, pdf)

Smile looking for art books(ebooks, pdf)

Anyone out there know where I can find pdf (ebooks) of Drawing realistic texture in pencil, or Drawing from line to life? Just in case there are those that never heard of these books --the first one is by J. D. Hillberry and the second is by Mike Sibley. I'm looking for them as well as any other art books available.

-thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rphillips View Post
    Anyone out there know where I can find pdf (ebooks) of Drawing realistic texture in pencil, or Drawing from line to life? Just in case there are those that never heard of these books --the first one is by J. D. Hillberry and the second is by Mike Sibley. I'm looking for them as well as any other art books available.

I have both those books on paper, and I know for a fact that neither one is available as an ebook. I wish they were! :-)

Doug's correct - neither JD nor I have our books available as PDFs. In my case, my book has 288 pages, so that would be a heck of a big PDF!

I'm not sure if this will help, but I do occasionally have slightly imperfect copies that can be purchased at a reduced price, and I can reduce the shipping too by sending direct from the UK.

I currently have four copies available:
    3 x two pages over-inked (but legible)
    1 x shallow dents on back pages

If you're interested, email me for prices.

Hi all,

Pardon the removal of the last few posts from this thread. I had to remove a post which contained a link to copyrighted material ( scans of commercial books and so on ). Please avoid posting links to unauthorised downloads of books and other material.

Thanks for posting the information on your books, Mike!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design