ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: artrage 3 download

artrage 3 download

Hello, i downloaded the free artrage the other day and have fallen in love with it, im about to purchase artrage 3, i was just wondering as ive never brought a program in download form, what happens if your hard drive breaks or the program is lost, can it be put onto a disk after download for safe keeping, any help would be great thank you.

Hi Swansong, welcome to the forums!

When you purchase ArtRage from our online store, you are sent an email by the online store company containing a download link for the full version, and a serial number.

While it's worthwhile making a backup of the installer you download and your serial number for safe keeping, you can also download ArtRage again from our website if you need to via our Member Area at http://members.artrage.com

After you register ArtRage 3, you can log in to the Member Area at any point to download again or to get your serial number. If you have any problems or questions, you can also contact me directly at support@artrage.com and I'll be happy to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design