ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtRageUS JULY is HOT off the Press

Exclamation ArtRageUS JULY is HOT off the Press

Hi all you Ragers,

We are proud to announce that the July Issue is Hot off the Press and ready for your reading pleasure. We sincerely hope that you enjoy it.

www.artrageus.net Pick up your copy here or any

back Issues: www.artrageus.net/Archives here.

Please help out with some Artist Portal paintings, we need 20 each month, thats 1 per artist per month. You can add to any month of the year to december 2010. That woulf help us a lot. Thanks and enjoy....

Bobbyray and Vapsman88 : the ArtRageUS volunteer team for July.

My big and heartfelt thankyous to BobbyRay and vapsmen for bringing this wonderfull and interesting magazine to us. I very much appreciate the opportunity beeing published in it and thus becomming a big part of it this time. Thank you once more, guys. You are very special men.

Kudos to all involved on this great issue!!

Fantastic work. Well done, well prepared, professional work... AT a brilliant artist and bright person amplifies the scope of the magazine. The works of artists at the Artist Gallery Portal magnify this number. Congratulations to all.

Thank You again BobbyRay and Artrageous Crew!
    Dear Anna, at this point in time, after I read the new issue, I would ask for Your autograph with dedication in here, since we found once more (and in an even more evident way) that You're a superstar paintress !
    Thank You In advance.

... and Andrea has an absolutely outstanding talent, for tutorials too!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Congratulation Bobbyray and your helpers for another wonderful edition of Artragus Mag. A big well done and congratulations to AT-TA, it was wonderful to see your paintings displayed in such a brilliant form. Well done to all
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks to everyone involved for a wonderful magazine.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Shame on me: forgot to thank to all who contributed with their tutorials, in this number it was Andrea. Thank you Andrea, from the bottom of our hearts.

Oh, Caesar, now i am crouching under the table scarred to get out...

Many thanks also to all the sweet congratulations, it is so good to share all this with you, but do not worry... the next time it will be you on that first page.

Thumbs up

Hi all you ragers,

Thank you very much, we Vapsman88 and I worked hard to get it all together and out on time. A special thanks to Vapsman88 for his dedication and special talents. His hard work is greatly appreciated as is his time and expertise.

We can really use some assitance from other volunteer ragers... I have many small (easy) projects that need attention. email me at bobbyray02@msn.com if you want to help out some.

Thank you once again!
    Bobbyray

Arrow

Our secret helper.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Penguinpainting.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	46575