Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost your copy of Artrage 2 Full Edition? ( Updated )

Gallery
    View images

Lost your copy of Artrage 2 Full Edition? ( Updated )

Hi everyone.

If you've lost your ArtRage 2 installer, you can now head on over to our Member Area - http://members.artrage.com

1/ Click on 'Register' and follow the instructions ( if you have not done so before )
    2/ Log in and go to 'My Products'
    3/ Add your key, and click the download link to access downloads for all the current versions of ArtRage

The most common support request we get is people who have had a computer crash and don't have a backup of their purchased installer, so this should be good news for people who've had computer mishaps we think! That being said, as with any software you purchase in digital form, it is well worthwhile making a backup on to CD / DVD or other external media to ensure that you'll always have access to it.

For anyone who's also lost their purchase details, check our Frequently Asked Questions page ( just click on "I've lost my registration key. How can I get it again?" on the page below )

http://members.artrage.com

This will tell you how you can go about recovering your info, through Kagi's store system.

Once you have recovered your registration key, you can use the Member Area above to download the latest version of ArtRage ( See the first link in this post and instructions ).

If you find you're having difficulties recovering your registration info, please use the Support Page here http://members.artrage.com/support to submit a support request which will come through directly to me. When doing so, let me know where you purchased ArtRage from as that will give me a good starting point.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    This is wonderful, thanks!

Gallery
    View images

Solution for linux?

Perhaps this (full install) is a solution for those of us that can't run the updater on Linux via Wine. Is there a limit to the number of times it can be downloaded? More specifically, will you guys take issue with us linux users snagging a full installer when you guys release updated versions in the future?

Note, I haven't even tried it yet so it may not work like I hope.

Gallery
    View images
    There are some limitations of downloads over time period to prevent piracy ( for example, there's a maximum of three download requests per day ) but that certainly won't stop you grabbing the latest installer when updates are released.

This is for people who can't update due to offline computers and so on so no problems at all with using as an alternative method of updating on linux, feel free!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images

re Updating

I cant find my registration key...now what do I do??? How do I go about updating??? I bought it all online from you all here...

Gallery
    View images
    nanasdinky, I believe you emailed me earlier and I sent you your details. If not, you can contact me at support@ambientdesign.com and I'll do my best to help you locate your purchase. It's definitely important to keep the registration key from your original purchase email in a safe place for your own security, but if you lose it we are happy to see what we can do to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images

Lost nearly everything... ;)

Hi!

My last year was a bit chaotic.
    So now, that I want to migrate my artrage2 copy from an old tablet pc (not enough memory and power) to a newer desktop pc (without windows connection to the web, only ubuntu, for security reasons) I cannot find my registration number.
    Out of topic, but: Please consider producing a native linux version. A lot of people do not agree with MS VISTA and the policy behind it. (Only software they like should be installed etc.) I am moving to linux definetly. My whole web and invoice stuff etc. has moved one year ago and works perfectly fine. My drawing and animation stuff will follow.
    But I want to take AR2 with me. Just don't leave us alone with the gimp!

Thanks for your great proggy!

From Hamburg, Germany:

Bernd Stein

Gallery
    View images
    Hi bstein,

I've forwarded your message to Dave, who will find your registration details tomorrow and get back to you.

Note: I've edited out your email addresses from the forum message - it'll help protect you from spammers.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images

Thank you!

Hi AndyRage,

When everything is working again, I'll put the stuff in a safe, promise!

bstein
    (Thanks for the "editorial" work!)

Gallery
    View images
    Just sent you an email with the details you'll need, bstein.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design