ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Printing larger prints from Artrage paintings

Lightbulb Printing larger prints from Artrage paintings

Hello, I am new, but would like to ask some of you experianced artists how I can get my pictures printed larger than what my home printer can do?
    I have seen some prints done on large stock with a foam inside and white backing either side.
    I would think one would have to go to a photo shop and have them done at high cost or buy an expensive printer.
    Thank you for your suggestions or any help.
    tedb
    Last edited by tedb; 07-08-2010 at 11:48 AM.

The high end is going to a "Giclee" print shop. They need a file at a resolution of 300 PPI or better, to size you want printed.
    The low is to resize your picture to size you want (Stick to a high PPI). Send it to a storage device (CD, card, etc) Take it to someone like Kinko - they can make a quite descent color copy with border. Mount on foam core from art store, & frame it.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Talking larger prints

Thank you Mr. Brown for your kind suggestion. That gives me some idea of what to do.
    Much appreciation
    tedb