ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Intuos3 6D Art Pen - Rotation Doesn't Work

Wacom Intuos3 6D Art Pen - Rotation Doesn't Work

I am running ArtRage Studio Pro 3.0.7 on WinXP Tablet Edition, with an external Intuos3 attached (Wacom driver 6.08-4).
    I have the 6D Art Pen working correctly in TVPaint Animation, Corel Painter, and CelSys IllustStudio, but I can't get it to work in ArtRage, either with the sticker brushes or the airbrush.
    I have tried a bunch of different brush heads and tried to map several different variables to "pen rotation," in differing amounts (50%, 100%, -100%), and can't get any response. What could be the trouble?

David

I have an Intuos4 with the Art Pen (which is a new model for Intuos4) and use it in P11 with the barrel rotation, but not in AR. I not sure that the function is implemented in AR3 that I can tell?

~John

Pen Rotation in the sticker spray settings refers to the angle of the pen during tilt (the clockface angle of the pen if viewed from above, to clarify), not the barrel rotation information provided by the 6D pen. There is no 6D pen support currently in ArtRage though we have it on a list for consideration in a future revision.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Please, please, please! *adds his begs to the bucket* This would be great.