ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stencils

Smile Stencils

Some pics for stencils....enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Smile

One of the faes that i've made in poser...enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faestencil.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	46351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fae.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	46352  

You appear to have avoided the worst of the Gumby shoulder joint problem endemic with Poser figures. Are you using Gen-4 characters with the corrective morphs?

Quote Originally Posted by Docsmith626 View Post
    You appear to have avoided the worst of the Gumby shoulder joint problem endemic with Poser figures. Are you using Gen-4 characters with the corrective morphs?

Here is what I use to fix V4 shoulders.. search Daz Forums for (V4 Shoulder fix morph)this one is a freebie.Search Renderosity for this one(!SimpleDetails!V4LITE)cost $5.00.Sorry can't post links yet

I use both and they both work well.I find that you sometimes have to use one or the other depending on the character your using and the program.They have worked for me in Daz,Carrara and Poser.

Thanks! That's a big help. About ninety percent of my postwork is fixing stuff like that.

I just purchased an older version of Poser (ver 7) and been meaning to do some stuff in it but just too busy with digital photography and car shows...

Summers too short in Eastern Canada and if I have to choose on sunny summer's eve sitting in front of my computer using Poser or Art Rage or Painter OR taking the roof off of the Vette for a cruise, sorry the Corvette wins...

Cheers

Ken