ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: thailand? vietnam? laos?

thailand? vietnam? laos?

Hi guys is anyone of you from Thailand Laos or Vietnam or will be in any of these countries in august? im going there and i just though it would be cool to meet up somewhere there just for a bowl of prawns or some nice curry i will write back in private
    roza

Thumbs up

Hey there ya travelin rager,

Asia? Cool.... I traveled for 6 months across asia...It was awsome but very dangerous. Bangkok is in complete turmoil again. If you want some ideas...email me. bobbyray02@msn.com

PS I have way too many photos....wo.

Bobbyray ArtRageUS e-magazine www.artrageus.net

Sweedie,

Yes you are right....the entire world can be dangerous...so why was Asia dangerous for me? Well, first there were the religious riots in Nepal and I was trapped there, many people were arrested and shot.. Then there was the International Airport hijacking in Bangkok 2008 as I was about to fly home and then all the bombs and gunfire all around Bangkok.... well thats only two incidents. I would go back as I do love Asia and its people, it is actually a pretty safe place, if you are not in the wrong place at the wrong time, hehe. Anything can happen anywhere on this planet and I do not let that rule my travels like traveling across the middle east as I have. I do not want anyone to think that I do not feel safe traveling in Asia..... I loved it and rolled with the situations as we all would have done. I met some of the greatest people on Earth in Asia.....and around the World too. World Traveling is what I have done for the last 20 + years. In distance....I have gone 5 times around the Earth....not too bad, hu? I do love to travel and experience this beautiful World and meet some of the people that make it so nice.