ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Photoshop Brushes and Mac OS

Photoshop Brushes and Mac OS

I have a student who does not seem to be able to bring ABR files into her Sticker Spray custom folder for Photoshop brushes, have there been any reports of problems with MAC users and importing brushes?

Kind regard,
    Karen

I can't think of any problems specific to doing this on OS X. Could you let us know the details of the problem your student is having, the text of any error messages if applicable, and how she is trying to import the brushes?

Normally, I would select the sticker spray tool, then open the presets panel and select the preset group I wish to import to, and from the presets panel menu, select 'Import Photoshop Brush'. Open the abr file, then select the brushes to import and confirm.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

We are having a live session on Monday and I will have her share her screen so I an watch what is happening, then will report back. She mentioned that she follows the steps however the Import Photoshop brushes command is not visible. Makes me think she is missing a step along the way, but again will let you know what I find out.

Thanks much,
    Karen

Hi Dave,
    Wanted to report back on the issue with student and Photoshop brushes. During the live session today I determined that she had not updated to the most current version for Mac. After doing so her problem is corrected and she now can see the Import Photoshop Brush command.

Thank you very much,
    Karen