ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien portrait

Alien portrait

No reference picture ..... quite obviously
    Just to have some fun and a quick colourful outcome ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh my, Caesar, you are killing me....something like him appearing in my window... anytime.... i might get a heart attack....but maybe my heart needs some shock... not that electric one... but this funny one.... but looking at him for a while.... i feel sorry for him beeing so blue and ugly...and he... beeing such is not bad after all... just wondering and looking into people's windows... he might find what he is looking for...he is cute, cute...hahahahaha..

What a coincidence! I was halfway through on the same theme (though the title conceived was 'Self-portrait of an Alien'). I feel telepathy is no longer a joke or wishful thinking!
    I am delighted to see the brother alien in a different costume and cool style!
    Last edited by wenkat; 07-03-2010 at 02:22 AM.
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

he, he, he... very good, I love your alien. I would like to ask a question, in a previous post you made reference to invest in a tablet, I personally I have a "trust" my question is: What are the differences about the other tablets?
    "Quality in the painting?
    Or just more management options?
    Thanks for reading

This one is amazing Caesar. It reminded me of the Monster of the black lagoon. Here is his parent... hehehe
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dear Anna, I can assure he's even more scary when he streches naked in the morning right on the front balcony! He's a nice guy anyway. The only problems is that he likes eating garbage too and he makes a mess home ... Thank you!

Thank You, dear Wenkat! Anyway he's a placid and pacific one, nothing to do with ferocious Predators like You ....

Dear Javier, considering my recent pen problems (a crack towards the tip too) I just ordered a new Trust Slimline one with a little larger active area. They're cheap, honestly working and the provided me with new pen and Misterpaint with new spare points for free upon our request. Anyway at Christmas I think I'm probably going to add also a Wacom Bamboo Fun & Touch Medium. They're considerably superior (sensitivity and precision) according to Misterpaint (and You may use hands too apparently), even if there's about 100 more to pay ...I don't know much about other brands.
    Thank you!

Dear Oriane, You must be right. When I showed him Your picture, this guy was moved and buzzed: "Mom!". Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear caesar I think this little guy is cute I also feel sorry for him as he looks so sad.well done on him Best wishes Jo x

Hey Caesar,for some reason I'm reminded of a fruity still life.Could it be this Alien is eatable?
    Good fun mate.

Regards to the Tablet if you can treat yourself to a Wacom Intuos 3/4 you won't be sorry
    Last edited by SCP; 07-03-2010 at 10:57 AM.

This look like a guy I use to date, a long time ago. He was ugly lol But, your painting is awesome. Great job
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Really rather handsome --in an alien sort of way