Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Roman ??

had to have the builder's back wasn't happy with balustrade look as if it had been made in britian there u could got away with it but the Roman's are more artistic, not realy satisfied now but it was a quick job with the promise they would sort out later which is fair enougth, only hope it stops
    Caesar from ranting cos that can go on an on ------E/S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caesar  no10.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	48511  

Thank You for the wonderful mansion You built for me and my friends and statues all around, dear ATP!
    My compliments also for having been able to portray me uglier than usual and even worse than I use to appear on pictures. Not an easy task!
    Moreover, looking at those vaguely Adolf like moustaches (the ancient Romans used to shave completely), You made me consider that I was right to have avoided such an ornament and I can definetely exclude I will in the future after I saw this ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hells Bells I'm in trouble how was I to know he didn't have a mustache, and I've made him look ugly so it looks like I've got spruce him up make him more like Rudolp Valatino, but he likes the summer palace and the statue's so that's a few bonus points so it looks like a lot more todo no
    rest for the wicked , ----------------E/S

Oh my gosh...I have tears in my eyes here!
    Poor Cesare, he had to endure my commando, dark angel, and then finally my pirate hunk of the sea portrait of him.

just hope he see himself in the band playing the violin

you should have seen the look he gave me when I put the laurel's on his barnett I just had to laugh that'e me to the Lion's Pit Chio

---------E/S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caesar's   Palace.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	49241