ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: update catch-22

update catch-22

I resently swapped from pc to mac and wanted to install the copy of artrage i got with my bamboo fun a couple of years ago, the problem is it crashes on opening. I tryed to update via the updater tool but then doesn't recognise the install of artrage to update that, then that crashes aswell

anybody had a similar problem? and can anybody help me out, thank you

You need to download the correct installer for the program. If you have registered the program, you should be able to go the Member Home page and log in. Once you have done so, click the My Products link at the top of the window. You'll see a list of your registered products and there should be a download link beneath each product you have registered. Select the "Click here to download" link and it will bring you to a page where you can download the installers for both Windows and Mac (you want the one for:OSX).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank you very much, i feel so silly now! just doing that now thank you again.