ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Horse's for exercise

Horse's for exercise

Hi the exercise is me and the horse's not sure who by as on the front of
    magerzine Living France, but looking at it I would swear that its a
    Lautrec as e dad was mad on horse's E/S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horse's for exercise.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	46076  

yes it is Toulouse Lautrec somebody had given me a book which I had forgot its got a better picture a right lot of knobly knees, does the one on the right look like a horse comments please

Name:	horse's for exercise  no2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	46086  

Good going! Congrats!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

thanks Wenkat it look like horse to u then ???

Eighty,

I think both your horses are looking pretty good. The only thing I notice that seems a little strange to me, but it could be the reference again since I don't have it in front of me to compare...

The horse with the rider, his belly needs a little attention as well as his back end. It seems a little short. The right horse, he looks like a good start though he seems to be standing on his back leg a little funny.

Seeing as how this is only number 2, I suspect that you would have noticed and fixed them right up without my even mentioning it.

thanks Mag I'm drawing it from a picture in a book that's why there's no ref: but its a good idea I'll photo it then we'll have a ref; the horse on the right to me looked like a greyhound that why i asked the otherone I hav'nt started yet but will be fofeshortend as he's standing at a angle thanks for your help regards E+ ------------E/S

Hehe, he's definitely not a Greyhound. I can tell that for sure. Otherwise he's the largest Greyhound ever and someone should be applying for a Guinness Record.

I'm eager to see the progress!

hi mag I've bunged some colour on to try to see if it helps I've got a feeling the legs are too short some thing does'nt seem right or pehaps thier a special breed of horse still hav'nt done the ref;

Name:	horse for exercise  no4.jpg 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	46120  

May just be the angle that makes them seem short.

had to do a lot of smashing but I think they are begining to look like horse's one on the left still a problem he gave me a right kicking so I'll have to be more careful wadda u think mag's ----------E/S

Name:	horse's for exercise no5.jpg 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	46132