ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: would like to hear feedback

would like to hear feedback

I am trying to paint some flowers, this is a rose on my bush, please feel free to comment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peach Rose.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	46057  

Pat, this is excellent. I love the way the texture of the canvas accents the softness of the petals. If you want more feedback, try posting it in the gallery forum. Critique is the least visited of all the forums.

Thanks again

Thanks again Docsmith, and thankyou for suggesting the gallery, happy painting to you

Sorry Pat I don't no the song??

Very nice. I think the lighter colored outline around the petals makes the petals appear really thick, kind of like one of those hard waxy flowers I can not think of the name of. Seldom are petals this thick. I think if you made the border much thinner, it would give it a more delicate look which is what you usually see in a flower.

I really like the color and the depth.

I agree that the critique forum is one of the least visited sites, however in the gallery forum one usually does not get constructive ideas on how to change a piece for different effects.