ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Please comment

Please comment

Would like to hear some comments, and how I can improve on my paintings, first time in this forum, just started digital painting and love it, looking forward to seeing all the beautiful art work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapdragon.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	46007  

If your goal was to achieve a snapdragon that literally exploded from the page, you clearly achieved that effect.

Perhaps little less blur in the background to make it easier to view or perhaps a light green background instead of the bright white as a background color.

I like the vibrant colors in the snapdragon. I think a little shadowing in the flower might give the flower more depth.

Someone else may comment on the hard edges on the flower, but I personally like the effect.
    Carl

Thanks for your advise

carlcath, thankyou for your wonderful comments and advise, will be thinking of all the good advice that I recieve and will definately put it to use