ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtRageUS JUNE 2010 is Published and ready

ArtRageUS JUNE 2010 is Published and ready

Hi all you ragers,

Well it is finally published and ready for download......get your copy here:

www.artrageus.net

Vapsman88 and I were the only volunteers working on the magazine and we had very few submissions so the mag is small this month.

NOTE: We also have very few submissions for July (which we are currently attempting to put together)......send submissions please and for the artist Portal painings gallery also!

This is your magazine and it is what you put into it.

Thanks from the Volunteer Team.....ArtRageUS e-Magazine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you so very very much Bobby and Vapsmann, I am completely overcome with delight reading this months edition. Thank you so much and I feel so honoured to have been selected. This is something I will treasure for ever. Thank you both again for your superb efforts.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You very much once again, dear Bobbyray, Vapsmann and any Artrageus magazine collaborator for issuing such a gorgeous product.
    This time we have the opportunity to enjoy.
    On one side the amazing natural or fantastic marvels created by the guest star Katie/Coops (just a pity there's no picture or portrait of her; only caricatures ....) and Karen B.
    On the other side, in a way, we may admire many past mechanical jewels as wonderfully interpreted by Kmgatzka style.

As for July I hope contributions will come soon.
    Personally I fought and finally registered and sent some works of the various genres among the most decent ones I produced, in case some of them are found interesting to be published.
    I hope though to find many other mates too, including the professional and artistically educated artists in our Forum, contributing their stunners, no matter how shameful I would feel should a painting of mine appear among theirs ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Unhappy

there as a call for submissions because there were no submissions for june (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ArtRageUS+JUNE)
    so I did quick my submission ( http://artrageus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4 )
    but can't find it in the mag ,so why have i done a submission
    I hope for next month its gone be better

Quote Originally Posted by GekkouJin View Post
    there as a call for submissions because there were no submissions for june (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ArtRageUS+JUNE)
    so I did quick my submission ( http://artrageus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4 )
    but can't find it in the mag ,so why have i done a submission
    I hope for next month its gone be better
    I posted a thread on this, on the gallery section.
    Somehow there were two submission links for June, and that resulted in the paintings of yourself, MagenSparks, and mine, not being included.
    I see only one link for July, so hopefully there will be no confusion this time.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Question

Hi guys,

Well, sorry guys but I can't understand the confusion here. hehe On the forums at artrageus there is a post for submissions in that is a post for each months submissions click it and make your post. All you have to do is click on the month you want to add a submission to and make your post with your submissions. WALA. If that is too confusing for anyone, please email me bobbyray02@msn.com or if you have any questions or problems. I know that some folks don't understand english too well so I will be glad to assist you when needed.

I do not know how it could be any easier. I do not have the time to hunt down things after production begins especially as we have few volunteers. Perhaps you would be so kind to volunteer to make the mag or help out some instead of just criticizing us, try to be a little more helpful. I am doing the best that I can without much help at all. Sorry if that's a problem for anyone. ArtRageUS is an Artrage forum e-magazine....BY and FOR Ragers.......not just by Bobby Ray....ok. I paid for the website out of my pocket and asked for donations to help recover that....I recieved $25..of the $250 invested...hummm Yea thanks to those 2 true ragers.

note: some folks have made a seperate post outside of the month wanted and thats what's getting things seperated. Also if we have the mag in production and you make a late submisssion we won't see it. I am also taking care of the website, my hands are full as it is but I will correct this and if any new posts are out of place or after production begins....it may not be included. If it is not, simply add your submission to the next month and delete your original post/submission. There is also a post for RAGERS COMMENTS in our artrageus forums.

I am doing the best that I can for all the ragers for over 7 months now without much support or timely involvement by the ragers. hummm. So it is what it is. Enjoy.
    www.artrageus.net
    BRAY

Bobby - as I stated in my post in the gallery section - and should have stated in this section - nothing in my post was intended as criticism.
    I pointed out where I felt the confusion came from - "two June 2010 submission links", to hopefully eliminate any confusion in future issues.
    If you felt that I was being critical - you have my sincere apology. That was not my intent.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Arrow

BarnBurner,

Yes I saw that later.....ahhhh too many posts....hehe Sorry I am just tired and braindead.....this is becomming a fulltime job for me at my own $$$$ expense....wo I am just a poor old retired cowboy.....hehe

I tried to make the ragers submital post easy to do but some folks don't understand it so well... I will have to be more attentive to that to assist them and keep it organized better. We just got way behind and that made it worse. Hey don't worry be happy....we are all ragers and that is special.
    I am redoing the forum posts to clear this up and I will keep on it to keep it in ship shape. Thanks for all you do for us......really, my fellow rager!

BRAY

Bobbyray and Vapsmann, congratulations. Fantastic work.

Coops you deserve it. Very nice. Congratulations.

Karen and Kmgatzka great beautiful works.

Orianelima,

Thanks much......so appreciated! Glad it was enjoyable.