ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Grabber & Pixel Resolution

Question Grabber & Pixel Resolution

H'lo, ArtRage newbie here.

I have ArtRage Studio Pro and have two concerns I'm hoping someone can address. First, I can't seem to find any sort of "grabber" tool--you know, a hand with which you can move around your image. It'd be extremely useful and without it I find it hard to navigate around the picture, especially because most of the time I'm quite zoomed in, which relates to my second question:

Why is the pixel resolution at high zoom so low? What I mean is that when you zoom in on something, the pixels are blurry and anti-aliased with the rest of the image as opposed to appearing as raw, regular pixels. This makes it difficult to change the image at small scales. Is there a way to change this?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I've self-remedied the pixel resolution issue by turning down anti-aliasing in the Settings panel. Silly me. I mean, they still do look a bit soft & smoothed, but quite manageable now. Now all I need help with is the grabber tool (if there is one).
    Last edited by Leatherbadge; 06-24-2010 at 09:40 AM.

Hold right mouse key and drag

Hans

Ha! So simple. Thank you!