ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captain America

Captain America

After a time of reflection and serenity, I'm happy, two good news, the first is that is coming a new nephew. And the second is that I'm three weeks into the work, hence this has pencil illustration shows a bit how I feel. Thanks hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capitan america.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	45926  

A Marvel-llous drawing, dear Javier!
    I used to read and like marvels comics, especially Spiderman and the Fantastic Four which had also other great characters annexed.
    I'd say Your drawing seem to derive from one of the Buscema brother style (Either John or Sal), the two I possibly liked the most, especially the first drawing also Conan in those magazines.

What's even more important, congratulations, dear Javier! In was sure enough that the situation was going to be better for You, a sort of feeling (and I tried to transfer You such a confidence in a previous post), so I'm very glad for You, dear friend, in particular for Your new nephew taking an ineffable joy to You all!
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-23-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Outstanding pencil work! If you can do that quickly, I could see you doing a webcomic.

King Jack Kirby could not have drawn the 'shield slinger' better... Grew up on Marvel. Loved the Fantastic Four and Conan the best....

Wonderful drawing Javier and its a real Marvel
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very good drawing, javier.

Nice Javier and congratulations for the...

Thanks dear friend, you have known well the style, it is my greatest influence and my intention in drawing comics, I started imitating the style of John, as both the captain, spiderman, fantastic 4, and of course CONAN, which was a of his great works, I am more familiar with the latter. Thanks also for your words of support for me personally.

Thanks Alexandra.

Thanks Doc, well yes, sometimes I can be very fast, but they are only copies, when it comes to creating a character whit all its history i very difficult for someone who lacks studies like me

Thanks Kenmo, cooperativas, AT and orianelima, for your kind comments.

I love it!!!!!!!! Great subject, great perspective.
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com