Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who can draw a fantastic painting from my face

who can draw a fantastic painting from my face

i am so much interested for this wonderful painting software (artrage)
    currently i am rookie on painting ...

can you draw a fantastic painting from my face in artrage (simple painting , more like a sketch but colored )

i put four pictures , choose the one that better can be used for doing this work !
    thanks so much if you try it ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	board.JPG 
Views:	460 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	45796  

HI shekofte very interested 1st I've got to find out how to get your photo's into my computer , and then finish some of my other stuff 1st
    they all look good clear photo's which is a great help regards E+

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    HI shekofte very interested 1st I've got to find out how to get your photo's into my computer , and then finish some of my other stuff 1st
    they all look good clear photo's which is a great help regards E+
    hello dear , thanks so much if you try it ?
    what do you mean "I've got to find out how to get your photo's into my computer" ?
    whether my photo has a problem ?

hi shekafte I did take a photo from my screen ok so I've banged one out I think you could call it a coloured sketch or a impession whatever??
    regards E +
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shekofte no1.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	45802  

I think Mr. Eighty doesn't know how to save the pictures to his computer?

To save the picture using Windows Operating System you want to right click on the picture that you want to save and it will open up a menu, on that menu is an option "Save Picture As..." and that will open up a window that will allow you to name and save the picture as a file type and also you can choose where on the computer you want to save it. I suggest a place you can get to, like the desktop or your documents folder.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that with other operating systems, but I suspect it's a similar type of thing.

Hope that helps both of you.

That's a really good sketch Eighty.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi shekafte I did take a photo from my screen ok so I've banged one out I think you could call it a coloured sketch or a impession whatever??
    regards E +
    oh GOD your work remind me vincent van gogh
    you are really wonderfull !!!

excuse me for greed , can you arrange my face in an environment (choose a environment according to your desire and free ) ?
    also if needed you design full of my body too in that picture ... or anything you love (anything in your dream about it , i am so eager for it )
    I love your work , and i love you too !
    this is the first time someone do such work for me
    so much thanks again
    i saved and keep it as the first trophy from you (also it is better that you add your signature to it)
    sincerely
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dear Shekofte, Hello! You are very brave to request strangers to do a portrait of you!!! I am old but new at this kind of art, here is a very fast sketch of my impression of one of your photographs, and i do mean very fast!!!! it may not look exactly like you but as i was painting it all of a sudden it was you and i had to stop!!!, so, it may not be what you expected but i hope it is ok with you, Best Wishes and hope you like this ArtRage program,,,,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Lee; 06-19-2010 at 01:41 AM.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Dear Shekofte, Hello! You are very brave to request strangers to do a portrait of you!!! I am old but new at this kind of art, here is a very fast sketch of my impression of one of your photographs, and i do me very fast!!!! it may not look exactly like you but as i was painting it all of a sudden it was you and i had to stop!!!, so, it may not be what you expected but i hope it is ok with you, Best Wishes and hope you like this ArtRage program,,,,,,,
    thanks lee
    it is good
    can you do the same request from eighty+ ".... can you arrange my face in an environment (choose a environment according to your desire and free ) ? ..."

also welcome to anyone that want try it , let us see who is better (don't forgot the fantastic factor )
    cool

Dear Shekofte, Am so happy you liked my painting of you!, maybe you want a different background or maybe you would like yourself as a mountain climber or race car driver? will see if i can think of something for you,,,

thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Dear Shekofte, Am so happy you liked my painting of you!, maybe you want a different background or maybe you would like yourself as a mountain climber or race car driver? will see if i can think of something for you,,,
    thanks so much for your attention
    "yourself as a mountain climber" is nice idea
    i wish an incarnation such a warlock with long hair standing in a desert by his wand in a desert ...
    this is my dream , what is your idea ?
    that is so exciting if i can see this dream in a painting ?
    i hope i have the chance that you do this work ?
    sincerely Fereydoon Shekofte