ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm So Blue

I'm So Blue

I know this must be getting boring with all of this repetition-but had to make one more this evening before bed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very cool design Sandra. A little like Alice in Wonderland (maybe because I just watched the movie). Excellent colors!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

How could we get bored of these lovely creations of yours dear Sandra they are all delightful
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Thanks so much Eddie! I haven't seen the movie yet, I can't wait though! It is next on my netflix.

Thanks Amanda, I appreciate your kind words! I haven't bothered to go into things I said I would this year-I need to make some sort of an effort to expand-but I have been lazy!

Alexandra I never get tired of seeing your painting. I just love these flowers.
    Val
    Valerie

The blue is evidently not referred to Your mood, dear Sandra, which seems quite creative and lively instead! Nice alien, dreamy view!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HI alex I like the aragement is good and warm orange has enhanced the cool one's

Thank you Cesare, Thank you, I appreciate that! And you are right, I am not sad, but happy with much good news about my family.

Eighty+, thank you so much. So happy that you liked it. I love to use these colors.

Fantastic! Ale magical colors