ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: wacom Intuos 3 sensitivity problem

Smile wacom Intuos 3 sensitivity problem

For everyone who owns a wacom Intuos 3, and having trouble with the sensitivity issue - here is the way you can fix the problem

1. If you can -uninstall the driver.

2. go to wacom's web site, go to downloads, select the model (mine is PTZ-630) and select your operating system (mine windows 7 32,64bit).

3. Once at the screen select the appropriate driver for your model (mine is version 6.1.2.5).

4. Download the driver.exe file, once finished install.

5. What I would recommend doing after you have installed, it is to restart your computer and then test the sensitivity.

note: This worked great for me (unless the planets seemed to line up perfectly at the time).
    If you can't seem to uninstall the wacom driver, then download a newer driver from the site I mentioned. ( even if you think you don't want it) install that and restart. Then uninstall that driver and do steps 1-5 like normal.

I know that it can be a pain, believe me. But It does work and now I can get those faint lines as well as the thick lines which I need as a graphite artist.

- Good artists copy, Great artists steal - Picasso

Thanks for posting your experience on this one! Great to hear that it's working well for you now
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design