ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Transfering AR From One Computer to Another

Transfering AR From One Computer to Another

Is there a way to transfer AR from one computer to another or do I have to buy it for the new computer? I have the full AR 2.5 on an old computer but I would like to move it to the one I just bought. If there is a way to transfer it, how do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindariel View Post
    Is there a way to transfer AR from one computer to another or do I have to buy it for the new computer? I have the full AR 2.5 on an old computer but I would like to move it to the one I just bought. If there is a way to transfer it, how do I do that?
    Just re-install it. It's not that hard to re-do your settings-is it?

Ok it pulled up but I don't have the registration key anymore. I accidentally deleted it. Is there a way I can get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindariel View Post
    Ok it pulled up but I don't have the registration key anymore. I accidentally deleted it. Is there a way I can get it back?

If you registered you should be able to retrieve the information by logging into the members area here: http://members.artrage.com (NOTE: this is not the same as logging into the forums here)

Once you've signed in, you'll have access to the Products section, which will list the programs you've registered and any key codes you'll need.

If you've neglected to register your software, you may be able to retrieve the information directly from the ArtRage team, by emailing them at support@ambientdesign.com with the details of your purchase (name, email, etc).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Definitely feel free to email us if you've lost your details, as Someonesane said. If you purchased from us, I should be able to locate the information for you and help with that. If you got ArtRage from somewhere else I should be able to advise also.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

if your original Artrage is on a PC (sorry don't know about Macs):

Start/Run/regedit/OK to enter registry

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/AmbientDesign/Artrage2/Settings/ID

should find you your reg. key

Hope this works for you