ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: photomontage only AR

photomontage only AR

I'm a little with the depression, lack of work due wing, took almost a year without work because of a right shoulder injury (ruptured biceps tendon and supraspinatus). Really this is making me very long and the lack of work puts us in a bad mood and with little creativity
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	montage fotografico.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	298.3 KB 
ID:	45615  

Javier, really nice and beautiful image. Sorry about your injury

This works beautifully
    Sorry to hear about your injury and feeling down I hope you feel better soon(hug)
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

It's perfect, dear Javier. Nobody could guess it's a photomontage and it shows how powerful and flexible are AR features even outside its main use.
    I'm sorry for You misadventures. I hope You were at least able to timely heal that rupture and You physically recovered well enough. as for the rest, I believe this crisis is quite worse and longer than expected.
    The problem is that governments didn't really cope with the inherent controlling and ruling problems to reform the worldwide financial system that allows to quite a number of people, under a financial institution pyramidal structure, to safely earn unbelievable amount of money risking on bubbles and other people's money without concretely adding value to the global produced wealth ...
    I'm quite confident, though, that You will be able to overcome these difficulties if You just take Your strenght by the ones You love and Your prayers, my friend!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This is the one of those fleeting moments... that makes us stop and look... and wonder.... i to love this scene.
    I too am sorry, javier, wish you luck with a job and quick recovery.

I love your photo Javier. Birds are a favorite of mine and the capture of them in flight upon these wonderful earthy colors of the roof are magnificent!
    I am so sorry for your injury-I have suffered something quite similar and know how difficult it can be-so I must join Amanda in the hugs for you. Take good care dear friend and keep blessing us with your art.

Muchas gracias orianelima
    Mannafig muchas gracias por sus palabras de apoyo y agradecemos que abrazo.
    Muchas gracias querido amigo, por la hipocresía de nuestros políticos del ala, sólo puedo decir que si bien es gente corrupta, no saldrá adelante. Aunque creo que le entendí mal, por suerte sigo mi trabajo (todavía). Esta lesión es un accidente de trabajo. De todos modos gracias por sus palabras de apoyo, la crisis ha todos nos vuelve locos.
    Muchas gracias kenmo
    AT muchas gracias, sí, así son las escenas que nos hacen pensar en el amor de los padres tenaz en la construcción de una casa y después se van.

Alexandra muchas gracias, este es uno de los padres que están haciendo un nido cerca de mi casa y decidimos hacer algunas fotos y desde allí me gustó mucho el resultado de cinco en una foto. También me siento lo de tu lesión como por lo que deben comprender mis impaciencia.Agradezco mucho sus palabras de apoyo y un fuerte abrazo para ti tambien.Gracias.

Lo siento, parece que el traductor no funcionó

Muchas gracias orianelima
    Mannafig muchas gracias por sus palabras de apoyo y gracias abrazo.
    Muchas gracias querido amigo, por la hipocresía de nuestros políticos del ala, sólo puedo decir que mientras la gente de la corrupción, no funcionará. Aunque creo que se equivocaron, por suerte sigo mi trabajo (todavía). Esta lesión es un accidente. De todos modos gracias por sus palabras de apoyo, la crisis ha todos nos vuelve locos.
    Muchas gracias Kenmo.
    AT muchas gracias, sí, son las escenas que nos hacen pensar en el amor duro de los padres en la construcción de una casa y después se van.

Alexandra muchas gracias, este es uno de los padres que están haciendo un nido cerca de mi casa y decidimos hacer algunas fotos y desde allí me gustó mucho el resultado de cinco en una foto. Lo siento también sobre su lesión y lo que se necesita para entender mi impaciencia.Agradezco mucho sus palabras de apoyo y un fuerte abrazo para ti tambien.Gracias.