ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiber - An imaginary quickie.

Tiber - An imaginary quickie.

Roller once again. Very fast ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiber.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	470.5 KB 
ID:	45614  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very fast it might have been, Very lovely it is. A lovely scene to come out from that wonderful mind of yours dear Cesare
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

I agree with out friend mannafig, I sometimes I can be quite fast,( but with the color Im a mess), my congratulations Cesar.

Thank You, dear Amanda! Actually all was activated by the colours contrast I often notice, going back home, between the greens and blues of the river and the warm pink/ orange, yellow and white tones of the bridge stones and marbles ...

Right, it's not that easy to pick intuitively the right colours (although some rules may be of help), dear Javier, as You correctly say, and sometimes You should decide the basic palette upfront to avoid messing around ... thank You for Your congratulations!

And another one.... thank you Caesar.... i love this one also... rough, but gentle, airy and if this bridge leads to the Angel's Castle, you reminded me of one beautiful day in my life. I think two is not enough,there's more comming up...is it? Beautiful bridge bytheway...

... this one You mean, il Ponte degli Angeli leading to Castel Sant'Angelo, dear Anna? That ancient castle, fortress, prison, with the archangel St. Michael unsheathing the sword on its top, is where the dramatic ending events of Tosca, the famous and omonimous opera heroine, occurred.
    I wouldn't exclude I may depict it sooner or later.
    Anyway it's just one of the marvellous historical bridges crossing this river, some of them particularly ancient and beautiful such ad Ponte Milvio or Ponte Sublicio (the first one, built 2.5 millennia ago).
    My painting here was none in particular, just an imaginary fast relaxing excercise, even if inspired to some of the architectures we actually have. Thank You!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Caesar for the photo, yes this is the one i meant. Beautiful at night as it is by day also. And if you get to painting it... am looking forward to see it how your muse will deal with all that beauty...

This is very nice! But - the title makes me think of all sorts of things - I've had an imaginary quickie or two!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Usually young age tend to favour free imagination and speed, dear Skylar .... not the best approach in several cases You may think of though ... Thank you!

Glad You like it, dear Kenmo!
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-10-2010 at 06:18 AM.