ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A minor Rome view

A minor Rome view

Just to relax. Almost all by roller from a reference picture.
    I didn't want to make recourse though to any of the too nice view Rome naturally has or the hundreds top class dazzling monuments amassed in well over two millennia of continuous civilisation as worldwide capital and reference also after the Western Roman Empire fell.
    Only Byzantium/ Constantinople/ Instanbul, the second Rome, capital of the Eastern Roman Empire (which eventually fell in 1453 and is still the most durable Empire ever) has a possibly comparable importance in history.
    I therefore painted just one of the so many simple, lovely, humble, but beautiful view You may discover.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RomeView.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	483.5 KB 
ID:	45609  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesare, this is gorgeous... love the teracotta/sp/ colors and the free style with roller makes in your hand such a lovely and inviting picture. I love Rome, it is really so beautiful... and you, with this reminded me of its splendor.Thanks for sharing.

Yes, it's so hard to find those little bright spots among all that jumble of marble and terra cotta. I spent a lot of time going up and down Italy just searching for something to paint! I'm joking, of course. This is wonderful!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Stunningly beautiful dear Cesare
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Caesar, this is a peaceful, lovely view--the sort of thing I always look for when traveling. IŽve been working on something similar for a while now (also from somewhere in Italy). One of these days IŽll finish it.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Beautiful image and very well represented given personally do not know Rome, but if I was in a fishing village called Calgary (in my time of marine).

Uno primor my friend. A masterpiece.

Dear Anna, I think the colours in here tend to match well enough Your inner palette, looking at Your paintings, therefore this helped too with getting Your warm appreciation! Thank You!

Dear Skylar Brown, I'm quite curious about the time You spent here, your expectations and discoveries. You're possibly the last artist making the Grand Tour in Italy (as everybody in Europe, artists, intellectuals, noble and rich youngster used to do at least up to the XIX century). Thank you!

Thank You, dear Amanda. In addition to the most stunning marvels, her in Rome, there are many modest, little corners where You may suddenly feel reconciled with life.

Knowing of Your talent and accuracy, dear Scott, I'm sure You're going to leave us speechless and I look forward to see Your forthcoming new stunner pretty soon! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Javier! This view is just a modest corner of Rome, thus similar enough to many other southern European towns and villages.
    I'm sorry You didn't have the opportunity to visit Rome because it's absolutely unique as You might easily realize even just looking at some picture gallery or touristic guide ...

I'm really flattered by Your great compliment, dear Oriane. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi ceasar you should be so lucky living in Rome as us lesser mortals live in more humble abode's good luck to u

also I must say your work is escalating to a higher level congrats