ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: lost sketch detail

lost sketch detail

on starting new painting I chose B/canvas then grain then light blue
    was to paint in oil, done outline sketch, then carried on ,with with pencil instead, when posting nearly all pencil work was gone just leaving darker
    image have I lost all pencil ????

I wasn't quite sure what the situation was here I'm afraid. Can you give me some more details?

Is the pencil work still on a layer in your ArtRage painting file?
    Was it done on a separate layer or the same layer to the paint?
    What process did you go through to post the image and what what point in this process did you notice that you were missing pencil lines?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi dave sorry I'm lost about layers all I know is as far as I can remember that it was a light blue canvas as i was going to try oil thouht
    i'd out line sketch but got carried and stayed with pencil when posted all I could see was a deep blue Image not that it matters as I sketch another one, the old one I can play around with thanks for replying
    regards E+

Thanks for the information. If your painting in ArtRage looks different when it's posted, you could send me a copy of your ArtRage painting file to support@artrage.com as well as an example of what it looks like when posted if possible, and I'll be happy to take a look at it for you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design