ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: head of women

head of women

was going to do oil ? thought I'd draw outline as starter but then got carried away might bung some pastel on it, no I think its too late for that just looked at preview don't know what's happened as its gone strong blue colour completly different can't see pencil marks at all ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head of woman.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	45576  

hi I've had to do another one as 1st went AWOL lets see if this is all right

Name:	head of woman no1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	45586  

Fine drawings, dear friend! I didn't know You were a headhunter!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HI Caesar sorry your team got beat but that's the way the cookie crumble's yeah I like head's they can drive u crazy that's apart from the rest of the body looking at that last one now I can see I've got to drop
    her right eye down a bit thats my trouble never making guilding marks just smash right in what u get is what u see ok

My team in which sport are You referring to, dear mate? There are so many sports to follow round here, many minor too ... apart from soccer, volleyball? basketball? F1? Motorcycles? Waterpolo? Atheltics, Swimming? Rugby? ... I'm still trying to find out which one got beated ...
    As for this head, once chopped it should undergo the shrinking process to reduce it's size so as it may be more portable ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

hi Ceasar I see there humer in your Soul good on yer mate,as for headshrinker's there's not many left, I keep mine on cd as long as they don't keep shouting I've had a go at the eye more trouble then it looked see what u think ok regards E+

as for your team I was pulling your leg as to what might happen in the W/C in S/A

Name:	head of woman no2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	45587  

hi Ceasar I see there humer in your Soul good on yer mate,as for headscrinker's there's not many left, I keep mine on cd as long as they don't keep shouting I've had a go at the eye more trouble then it looked see what u think ok regards E+

just thought that 1st one had a touch of eyeballs a la picasso anyway he said use some of my stuff if you like so I can't complain can I

hi I've done this one because of a tv actor who reminded me of our fav famous italien 70 years ago

Name:	el Duce.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	45630