ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: keep the flag flying

keep the flag flying

Caesar Itried to do a quick sketch but this came up so I just bunged some colour on ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tennis player It.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	45557  

Interesting creation, i like it.

Thank you, dear Eighty+! A fine celebration illustration. Thank You.
    I hope it will foster our national soccer team victory of the world championship (and cup) for the fifth time . In that case You can bet I'll have all my limbs keeping the flag flying ....
    Anyway my best wishes to all the competing teams and I hope that no disturbed mind will use such an event to face his/ her frustrations through criminal acts as they were threatening ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ceasar that was for your girl, who won in Aussie a teriffic game you've got football on the brain don't forget eng; have Italien manager

Great work dear Eighty+
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

LOL Dear Eighty+, I see. You meant Francesca Schiavone, who won today the Roland Garros tennis tournement in Paris, one of the Big Slam series, against Samantha Stosur (the aussie) ... I hope it will be part of a lucky sequence then, ending in South Africa. Thank You!
    Last edited by Caesar; 06-06-2010 at 10:00 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

apoligies Caesar got confused heard the cheering saw the last 2 mins thought it was Aussie, don't forget eng: win against Italy in the 2min of enjury time to clinch their World cup, crowds in London go mad, in Rome despondence scuse spelling mind blank old age expect