ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArtRageUS May ISSUE is here NOW

Exclamation ArtRageUS May ISSUE is here NOW

Hi Guys,

www.artrageus.net Get your copy here..... it's free.

As you are aware....due to a lack of volunteers to make the mag....we are now behind in our monthly publication.

We do need your help with getting some submissions for the JUNE Issue. We have not recieved any submissions for that Issue nor VOLUNTEERS.

This is your emagazine. FOR and BY Ragers is it not? It is a lot of work but together we can, divided we fall. Your call.

We have a great new website and it is easy for each of you to upload your submissions (attachments) to and to volunteer or comment in the forums. Come on guys join in and have a go at it. ArtRageUS needs YOU! We have had over 13,000 downloads so far so someone is enjoying it somewhere. I have done my best for all of you but it is up to you now to make it work or fall. We also, as this is costing $$$ now (for the website) are taking donations to cover the costs. Please make a donation of $1 to help out. The donation buttons are on most pages for secured paypal. I live on a tight budget but felt the need for this website as did many others so I made it for us at my own expense, to date, $25 (us) donations (to 6/5/2010) . I will keep this updated for your info. The total cost was $250.00 us invested.

WHAT can you do to participate? We need vols to assist too. Easy tasks as needed ....so you can do something easy to help out. Just goto the the site and vol to help as you have some time. We only need 1 editor and 1 layout person and a proofer to make the mag. That can and should change each month. Once all the submitted material is in, they goto work for about a week and wala .....our mag.
    http://artrageus.net

That's where we hang our hats......and do our magic. FOR YOU and all Ragers.

Have a great day! and Keep those submissions and volunteering coming.

Bobby Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAY2010cover.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	346.2 KB 
ID:	45621  
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 06-09-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Hi Bobbyray,

Congratulations on getting the issue out! It looks great.

Is the download link broken? I managed to have a quick look yesterday, but today I can't seem to find it.

I went here:

http://www.artrageus.net/Archives.html

But all I see for download are the previous editions. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Hi Bobbyray,

Congratulations on getting the issue out! It looks great.

Is the download link broken? I managed to have a quick look yesterday, but today I can't seem to find it.
    I'm unable to download it as well. Can you post the link to the file?

Thanks

al

Quote Originally Posted by alkratzer View Post
    I'm unable to download it as well. Can you post the link to the file?

Thanks

al
    Maybe it's a ghost issue-like the ship on the cover!

Everyone,

It is finally available on the download page:
    http://www.artrageus.net/Archives.html

I tried to make the layout & design consistent and appealing, let us know what you think?

~John

That's great! It's saved to my laptop now.

John, I really like the layout of the mag and the orange colour that you used to make it look consistent.

Thanks for the great work, fine magazine,
    but disappointed that my artwork is compressed (page 55) and does not show as it should be
    link to the original:
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=28997

Alex
    Last edited by GekkouJin; 06-12-2010 at 03:20 PM.

May Issue

The May issue looks great. Excellent job. I was so surprised and honored to have my painting included. Thanks for that.

Marcia

Bobby, Vapsman and team... Thank you for the feature in the mag. The issue turned out awesome and I am honored to be part of it! Great interviews and artwork throughout. It is always so interesting to learn about the backgrounds of the artists who's artwork inspires us all. I'm glad you have your PC issues worked out... I am still struggling with mine but hope to be much more active on the forum soon. Thank you once again!!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle