ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Sun

The Sun

The Sun has looked from beyond the clouds and said: «It's allright there on the Earth. Nothing new, just as always. I think I shall go and rest for today.». But at the moment it wanted to go behind the clouds, the Sun heard this:
    – Golden Sun, don't hide, please, I want to draw you. But when I look at you, my eyes are aching. Please, shine not so bright. Then I will make my wish come true.
    The Luminary looked closely and noticed a fair boy, sitting with easel.
    – I am sorry, dear painter, – said the Sun, – I can only shine with all my power. If I stop lighting, then…
    Instantaneously, like a magic, all around has became dark.
    The boy said:
    – How can I draw you, Sunny, if I can't see anything?
    The Sun has lit it's rays on Earth again and answered majestically:
    – My face – is a great secret, hidden behind hot rays of light. Noone can see it. So I don't know how will you draw me. Make it on your own.
    The boy thought a little and said:
    – I know how to draw you. You will be circlular and potbellied, like a bun, with a long tail, like a tiger, big ears like an elephant, and very-very yellow, like a sunflower. And also - happy and fun. What do you think?
    – I like you, little artist, – said the Sun.
    – I like you too, – said the boy.
    And they laughed...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very well done, and thought provoking.

whoa. . hey .thats really good piece. I like it. Good work : D i like sun basicly.. good idea