ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marble Sky or its almost Summer Greeting

Marble Sky or its almost Summer Greeting

Dear ArtRagers, well, no weather complaints here, after that winter? good news!, summer temperatures and a holiday this weekend so Happy Memorial Day!!!!, Hope All of you are feeling fine, some great new members here!, WELCOME!!!,,, notice a lot of us are busy, just checking in and want to say HEY!!! i am still watching all the great new artwork, Best Wishes Friends and Fellow ArtRagers and to the AR Creators, thanks for the AR update!!!xox
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dear Alexandra, Thank You so much, so nice to see your pretty picture too, a beautiful southern belle,,

Nice to have You back with Your intermittently pulsating and color changing Avatar, dear Lee. A very nice image indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Caesar,, Thank You so much!!! ah yes, my pulsalting avatar,,, was a wonderful gift from a fellow ArtRager, as i am too technically challenged to figure out how to do it my self,,, i see you have managed to animate your handsome avatar, good job!!! Have a nice day!!!

Hi Lee. Happiness is the best we have, and transmitting generate a good field of peace and harmony which has help us paint this way.

Dear Javier, HELLO!!! and Thank You very much! your words are beautiful!!! Wishing you a lovely day!!!

Beautiful mirror to look in. I like this happy sky!

Lee, is always a great satisfaction to see your artwork and the joy that you pass to us.

Ah Lee, you always remind us when the season is about to change. What a dreamy image of summer about to burst over the horizon.