ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Some sketches I put aside

Some sketches I put aside

Just trying to imagine how to make them look more interesting or promising .... and in case some mate may appreciate the "backstage" or "behind the wings" as we rather say in Italian and have suggestions ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hypposaurus.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	237.2 KB 
ID:	45312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LandscapeFantasy.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	45313   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enchanted Forest.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	439.9 KB 
ID:	45314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Space boors.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	342.6 KB 
ID:	45315  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

ceasar don't think i'm inpolite in the small sketch facial and body movement are fantastic is this a image you've brought in or not

Dear Eighty+, all these images are imaginary and referenceless as in most cases for me (copying is a challenge too, but it's quite easier to get decent results there). Tracing is something I probably used once and much time ago for a painting of a cathedral one of my brothers requested me, but, I just oulined the buildings, because I'm unapt for pedantic works ...
    Thank You for asking.
    Anyway I used the ruler to build perspective reference this time (another unusual practise for me).
    I guess that's the one You would like me to go on furtherly ...

Caesar I've taken a photo of the sketch of the four people,with in mind to have o go either in w.colour or pastel at a later date that's if its ok with u regards E+

I'd be honoured, dear mate! pls, go on.
    I'll resume it too and a couple of other ideas as soon as I finish with my cyborguette WIP (imaginary too, but I'm painting it with some better than usual accuracy ...) . Have a look to that too in case ...

thanks Caesar I'll have a go later when its formulated in the mind I only hope that I can do justice to a good drawing regards E+