ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Ruler and Compas Tools

Ruler and Compas Tools

Hi,

I was thinking about 2 tools wich should be cool in Artrage:

- A ruler: by pressing a key, it would maintains the line direction in order to draw straight lines.
    - A compas: it would first make appear a circle wich radius could be change by moving the mouse. After having fixed the radius by clicking, moving the pen will permit to draw a perfect circle (a whole circle or not)

That would be great

You can already draw straight lines ,by pressing "CTRL" and drawing your straight line with almost all the drawing tools.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Cool !
    Thx

There's also a Ruler Tool which can be dragged and rotated around the screen, which allows for a straight edge. There are also a variety of stencils to use as well, which can offer a nicely draw circle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rulerstencil.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	389.2 KB 
ID:	45295
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Control Key

Hanzz...thanks for that tip about the control key...I did not know that...I love that tip for painting water especially!

Thx someoesane!
    But it would be cool to have a key wich permits to quickly draw circles without having stuffs over the paint.
    It should work like for the straight line. Instead, of the line, pressing the key would define the radius.