Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My First Illustration

I like your illustration and also the friendship
    symbolized in it,
    very nice from Bob for the idea and very nice
    from you to accept it and your illustration is very fine.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

Hi Alex good to see your nearly finished, can I put my foot in again??
    no1 the airoplane to show it in level flight is one hell of a Job thats why its allways either climeing or diving thus more natural no2 curtains would like to see them hanging from the rings, ok hope u don't get anoyed by my comments regards E+ E/S

Latest

Hi Eighty+, So sorry-didn't check back. Still working on this one-have made several revisions.
    This one has also been reworked as I am working with family as I draw on their likes and dislikes.
    My client did not like the border, but I thought I would include it in this post. My son loved it so much I thought I would make him one.
    What do you think of this one dear man?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

still the airoplane its hanging by a bldy great chain a thin like a fishing line that u can hardly see use a ruler and use white or black what u like try and show both wings at least its diving now , would like to see the curtains hanging on the rings or is that too much to ask for I see you've
    stuck me on the wall i hope u hav'nt nailed me up through the hands

i like the colours and arrangement looking good regards E+-------E/S

Ha ha eighty+-I hope you don't feel as if you are nailed! All right! I will strive for more detail! I used Artrage for this and the chain in the stamps and stickers tools. You are one tough cookie! See if I ask you again, you are making me work too hard!
    I have a bit of carpal tunnel thing going on for the first time in my life and I am having to take a break from the pen. Gosh, it is no fun and I have so many ideas that I want to paint!

alex wait to u get to my age when the reaper is getting impatient and u only had the tablet and artrage a few month's just got h/hernia and Divertculiar now the leg's have gone like hippo's because of the acid pills i have to take, went to the doc's yesterday and he's given some other acid pill's i said to him will my arm's swell up instead just got a glum look no humor, anyway had a chat with the reaper he said I've got a good chance of getting a extension on my time he's going to look into for me
    so I might be lucky after all so I'll be here to send u all crazy 7 lucky for some regards E+ -----------E/S

alex wait to u get to my age when the reaper is getting impatient and u only had the tablet and artrage a few month's just got h/hernia and Divertculiar now the leg's have gone like hippo's because of the acid pills i have to take, went to the doc's yesterday and he's given some other acid pill's i said to him will my arm's swell up instead just got a glum look no humor, anyway had a chat with the reaper he said I've got a good chance of getting a extension on my time he's going to look into for me
    so I might be lucky after all so I'll be here to send u all crazy 7 lucky for some regards E+ -----------E/S

Oh Dear! Bless you eighty+! Do a favor for your artrage mate here would you? Don't forget your water. Try to use a water filter and drink at least five glasses a day.
    Try to stay away from processed foods, and eat as much green stuff as you can-a lot of fiber to clear out your tummy issues.
    If you were here-I would sweep you off to my holistic MD in Atlanta!