ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My apologies

My apologies

Though I have been looking in on the forums frequently, I've had little to say. Lately, I've only commented when I had a question or when a work is so impressive that it smacks me between the eyes. This falls far short of the ArtRage tradition of offering support and suggestions to others on the forum, particularly those who are just learning to use these wonderful tools. I've spent far too much time playing in my own sandbox and not nearly enough on the community. I will try to do better.

No apology required, Doc. It happens to the best (or worst ) of us.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Doc all good critical comments should be welcome even anoying but that's what helps to spur us on

Doctor Robert,
    What Scott said. I too have been remiss compared to my historical rate of submitting and commenting. The important thing is that you're still part of this wonderful community. Do what you can, when you can. No one is keeping score.
    Life happens.
    Be well, my friend.

Hi, I agree with everyone else. No apologies needed. I have been so busy, I can't remember the last time I was able to paint. I have hardly had time to even look at the forums, I am sure I've missed some amazing art. On top of it all I have one nasty case of artist block It's all good. Glad to see everyone is still hear and cares
    You can see more of my work at http://krasched.deviantart.com/.
    IMAGINATION IS EVERYTHING-Einstein
    See you space cowboy..........

Not to worry. We aren't going any where. Much as we might all like to stay here all day long, there are other things in our lives that demand our attention. And sometimes like Artgeek indicated, that nemesis of artist's block does come into the picture. But that too shall pass.

I too, seem to pop in for a while, then disappear. RL does put a cramp on posting and commenting, and for me, actually working with AR. You know as an artist, it's very difficult to not want to lock oneself into a room and do nothing but create. I so wish I could just do nothing but paint. Where are all the are patrons of old? Ha.
    Darryl Elliott

Facebook Fan Page