ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sticker Spray

Wink Sticker Spray

I enjoyed watching several videos on creating stickers, however I have a question regarding using a sticker sheet as a Sticker Spray? Is this possible. For example, if I create a Sticker Sheet, can the sheet be used as a Spray as well?

Thanks so much

Karen

The Sticker Spray wouldn't exist without the Sticker Sheets, really. Unless someone did nothing but import ABR brushes from Photoshop. Aside from that situation, the Sticker Spray needs to have a Sticker Sheet to work with or it wouldn't have anything to drop.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank you, but what I am asking is there somewhere, perhaps in the manual that shows us how to use and existing sticker sheet as a sticker spray. What is happening, is that I create a sheet, but it does not appear in the Sticker Spray area. Hope this makes sense.

Kind regard,
    Karen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-05-22_0911.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	354.4 KB 
ID:	45166  
    Last edited by KarenB; 05-23-2010 at 05:13 AM.

You select which sticker sheet to use from the sticker sheet menu on the Settings panel (you must have the Sticker Spray tool selected to see the option on the panel).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stickersheetmenu.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	45167
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

All right then! Thank you so much. I knew it must be an easy deal, but I could not find anything specific in the manual. Many thanks for taking the time

Warmest wishes,
    Karen