ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: [Wacom] Use the Wheel/Ring for paint rotation ?

[Wacom] Use the Wheel/Ring for paint rotation ?

Hi !

I have purchased Artrage Studio 3 and I often use the "Paint rotation" function. Currently, I own a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet but I'm going to change it for an Intuos 4.
    I have seen that there is a Wheel on this tablet that can be used to rotate the picture under Photoshop.
    Do you know if it is possible to do the same thing in Artrage 3?

Thx !!
    Last edited by Judebox; 05-20-2010 at 04:34 AM.

I am new to Artrage but I tried to set Canvas Rotation to the Touch ring on the Intuos4 like I do in Painter, but unfortunately this function is embedded in the Canvas Positioner. So the only thing you can do is link a button on the pad to the Canvas Positioner and rotate with the pen or mouse.

~John

Thanks for the answer !
    So, I'm gonna suggest it in the "Suggestions" part of the forum

Question Rotating and zooming with Intuos 4

I'm a bit late with this response, but I use Artrage 3 with Intuos 4 and I can get the wheel to rotate the canvas. What I can't do is get it to zoom...
    I would love to know if anyone has found a way to make this facility work?

For zoom, you probably have your Wacom tablet touch ring set up for 'Auto Scroll / Zoom". To make it work, in your Wacom tablet properties, under the 'Touch Ring' tab, set it to 'Zoom'
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design