Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A thick oil/ paint tube flower...

Thank You, dear Shechat and Jim! In a very common and popular genre like flower painting, I often feel the need to introduce a little degre of originality ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A white rose is more colorful than we may expect, dear Sandra.
    I'm glad You like this single specimen I taped on the roughly framed plate in here ... Thank You!

I envy Your precise and neat works, dear Rick, so I'm pleased You like the slightly fuzzy aspect of this flower I had to paint with the mouse. Thank You!

My dear Javier, You're a sensitive soul who loves ladies and flowers You would offer them, as far as I understand from Your comments. I believe we share this joyful attitude, my Latin friend! Thank You!

... would this mean we expect to see soon some new tattoo then, dear Amanda? Just joking! I recently reviewed a funny Halloween painting that You possibly remember of ... Thank you!

Hahaha yes I do remember very well dear Cesare but no no more tattoo's for a while. Your very welcome
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Cool painting! Very nice.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Thank You, dear Jibes! Glad You find it cool, considering its floreal nature ... this means the unusual composition elements I introduced provided some added value to this experimental attempt ....

Amazing that you did this with the mouse Caesar! Just goes to show that talent shines through no matter what!

Well, dear Al, I felt comfortable with the mouse since I was pretty sure this rose wouldn't have filed a suit against me because of the poor likeness of its petal features .... moreover I invented it vaguely inspired by an image of our garden, but mostly by my imagination Thank You!