ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Gloopy flowers experiment

Gloopy flowers experiment

... for anyone more patient than me with florear works.
    With an improved ability, I think that gloop pen can obtain quite a number of tasty effects, especially on glowings and transparencies.
    Here's just a speedy enough, unfinished example I hope You would appreciate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GloopyFlowers.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	180.7 KB 
ID:	45066  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cesare! That is amazing! BEAUTIFUL! The only suggestion I would dare to add to such a master is that you would make a garden of those lovely glooped iris' instead of just one.

... making recorse to stickers once i've got three or four samples maybe, isn't it, dear Sandra.
    Actually they are just some of the flowers types we have in our shared garden.
    Thank You!

You're right on gloop pen, it's perfect for flowers.
    Your iris is very nice
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Very nice iris, Caesar,if only you made a whole bouquet of them.... would be something gorgeous to look at....

Grazie, cara Silvia! Il pennarello per gelatina è un mezzo affascinantee che può essere usato o con una rigorosa procedura e pianificazione, o in modo molto libero, ma i movimenti devono essere sicuri e ispirati ...

Dear Anna, painting a whole bouquet of flowers would perhaps force a little bit too much my natural attitude, almost like wearing a pair of dark stockings or a garter .... thank You!