ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 3.0.7

Hooray! Thanks for the update. It's a good 2+ hours past my bedtime but I'm up dorking around with it anyway.

The first thing I did was open up a bunch of ptg files by double-clicking on them .

New stencils? Sweet.

I did find a possible bug: new paintings did not get thumbnailed like they did under 3.0.6. (I even reverted back to 3.0.6 briefly to verify this.)
    Cat Boxes, a web comic

If you're on Windows the thumbnail viewers can sometimes have a problem on installation registering with the operating system. It might be fixed if you uninstall entirely, restart, then install the new version. That could help the thumbnail viewers register properly.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

It worked! Thank you!
    Cat Boxes, a web comic

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the update!

I am wondering if the 24hr link is closed as i am having some problems downloading the update - it doent seem right and then it states its corrupted, so I begin all over again each time.

Login in the members page is fine so no problems there - just the file itself doesnt seem to be downloading.

Thanks for any help,
    Rowena.