ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Offer n' Refusal

Offer n' Refusal

How heartbreaking it'd be for the ones who're ready to offer..........?!?

The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

wenkat,
    Life, at times can become awfully perplexing as "Offer n' Refusal" seems
    to depict. You have painted this emotion with color, flair and abstract
    forms that seem to dance expressively across the canvas. Very well
    painted!
    Mairzie Dotes

One of my very favorites of yours! Great stuff!

Thanks Mairzie and alkratzer for your kind comments; I'm happy and feel indebted!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Abstract art work has been a favorite among many modern art painters. An abstract art as the name suggests is intangible in concept and style and open to many interpretations. Abstract art is intriguing and intellectually challenging. In this context, the importance of Titles in Art is immense, as it gives a meaning and a purpose to the artwork. How heartbreaking it'd be for the ones who're ready to offer..........?!?

Perfect Wenkat, beautiful painting in all senses

I agree, the titul of the abstract work is very important to me also, otherwise i do not understand what autor of the pic wanted to express with his brushes.

Beautiful wenkat...in this i feel generosity and kindness...showing how they are intertwined into each other.. pleasant feeling to read your pic...