ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Re: ART RAGE CRASHING

Re: ART RAGE CRASHING

I am on a Mac O S X Version 10.5.8.....just recently, Art Rage has begun to crash every 2 or 3 minutes. I have the last version of AR Pro.Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? Thank you...bbond

I'm not sure offhand what would be causing this, but if you could copy one of the crash reports generated when it happens and email that to support@ambientdesign.com we'll take a look at it and see if we can work out what's going on.

When you email the crash report, could you let us know in that mail if the crashes are happening during a specific operation (eg. whenever you paint with oils, whenever you save) or if it's a general thing with no specific trigger. If you could also let us know if you have changed anything on your system recently such as installing updates or utilities, that could help.

Hopefully we can find out what's causing it and get it sorted out quickly for you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

AR Crashing

Thanks, Matt..for your swift reply. I will be in AR this evening and I will try to send you the information you requested. OR...maybe it won't crash again and I'll have no reports...I'll let you know neither way...bbond

Art RAGE CRASHING

Now that I think about it, Matt....the crashing started right after I upgraded to the latest version 6...a couple of weeks ago. I kept thinking it was a flook because AR had never crashed before. I reinstalled AR earlier today and played around with it before I did the upgrade and there was no crashing. Soon after I downloaded the upgrade, it started crashing again. I don't know...maybe that had something to do with it...

Thanks for the info, that's helpful to know. The crash log should let us see which part of the update is causing a problem.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.