Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Windsor Newton Color Set for AR

I'm back again! Thanks Karen (again!).
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing!
    Mac mini (M1, 2020), macOS Sonoma 14.1.2, ArtRage Vitae v7.1.4

Hello, I'm about a month into digital drawing/painting. I'm a long time artist, but due to a car accident in 2010 and other circumstances, I could not push my thoughts to my hands correctly. I received a drawing tablet for my birthday last month and I'm loving it, I can actually do what I love again after 12 years of nothing but frustration. I'll post some of my art on the appropriate channel in a few days. My problem is it's seems a lot of the links in the forums are dead ends or no longer working. I would love to download these colors but I keep getting the dead end. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Brian

Hello AnotherChance and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    Really good to hear that you have found a way to reconnect with your creative side and that ArtRage is a part of that
    Sadly though it is one of those inevitable things I think, that links in any forum can become broken over time.
    I would note though, that for me, clicking once on the Colors.col file in the first post in this thread dose still download it.
    Last edited by markw; 05-15-2022 at 02:40 AM.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram