ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: playing with pen new b/fun tablet (s)

playing with pen new b/fun tablet (s)

hi the mind boggles so much and so little time to do it in looks like I'll have to upgrade computer and tablet only started sketching again after 20 year break, mainly sketching on the bus good pratice speeds drawing as you don't get time, plus they keep moving so sometimes it looks a bit odd but good fun, 1 with l/hand and a try with r/hand bunged in a sketch I done 2 months ago hope you like them thanks someonesane and artrage
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r.hand fun.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	44743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	energy salesman m@s.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	44745  

sorry only the r/hand has come through I try again

Smile

Good work - can't get the hang of the tablet myself - I still use the mouse. The second sketch shows so much improvement from the first - you are really catching on quickly. Bravo for your pioneering spirit!

Hi artragist sorry I confused you the one with the hat was a r/hand try useing the mouse as I mainly draw with my left the other one I done a couple months ago , there are 2 more sketches I tried with the pen as I have just got the bamboo fun pen and touch and was playing with pen to try and get the feel of it , but they didn't come out for some reason ???I will try again hope you understand