ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Would ArtRage 3 be sold in Retail Stores?

Would ArtRage 3 be sold in Retail Stores?

I have been using ArtRage 2 the Free Edition and I like the tools a lot.

I am willing to take the next step and purchase ArtRage 3.

I do not understand why ArtRage 2.5 is only available in Retail Stores and not ArtRage 3? (E.g. Amazon)

The ArtRage 2 retail version was published for us by another company but that hasn't been extended to new Studio or Studio Pro products at this point. That may change in the future but for now we are handling them directly.

In case you're concerned about purchasing a downloaded product and not being able to download it again if you lose the installer, we do provide a free download service in our Member Area that lets you get your installer again whenever you need it (and also allows you to switch operating system versions in case you change your computer).

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Could someone please explain what features are in the Artrage 2.5 Deluxe that is sold on Amazon?

It is just the retail version of Artrage 2.5 or are there extra features?

ArtRage Deluxe has exactly the same features as the download version, the only difference is that there are some additional materials on the CD including some video tutorials, some prepackaged stencils and tracing images, and other samples.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I decided to purchase ArtRage 2.5 from Amazon for convenience purposes.

I hope in the future, newer versions of ArtRage would have better and wider retail distribution.