ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Does anyone have an iPad with Pogo stylus yet?

Does anyone have an iPad with Pogo stylus yet?

Just curious if anyone has aquired the Ipad and is using Brushes or SketchBook Pro with a pogo stylus?

Just wondering how it's performing etc, etc.

Mike
    Mbrienza

Try search youtube with keyword "ipad sketchbbook", LatinVixen using both pogo and dagi stylus and reviewing them both.

check out this page from Dani Jones, a Childrens Illustrator. she has live broadcasts on Livestream. she is drawing on an Ipad with a Pogo Stylus.
    I can't post a URL so here it is in text:
    danidraws.com/2010/04/06/danidraws-video-ipad-painting-demo/

~John

I have an iPad, Pogo & have been using Sketchbook Pro. It's no Wacom + ArtRage, but it is fast, stable, and effective within its fairly obvious limits (stumpy stylus, no pressure sensitivity.)
    "Your life is your practice." -- Maezumi Roshi

Greets all

And thank you for all the replies, they were all very helpful.
    I went ahead and ordered a pogo for my iPad, so it should be here shortly.

Basically, i just wanted something that i could sketch down an idea when it hits me and the Ipad is ideal for that. Later when i get home i just grab my sketch thru iTunes and bring it into AR for futher development.

Plus using a pogo just feels more natural than my finger. I have nothing against the touch technology, i'm just used to drawing with an instrument s'all.

Many thanks again

Mike
    Mbrienza

Wow, seeing SBP on the iPad actually makes me consider getting one when they come out in Europe. It's my favourite sketching app on the iPod!

But then, I haven't had much time for sketching anything lately... I keep telling myself it'd be better if I had "the perfect sketching device" (can't stand the sound of pencil on paper), but, well, if you now formed an opinion about that very quickly, then it is probably right... ;-)