ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stephen Hawking Alien Project!

Stephen Hawking Alien Project!

Here post paintings of what you think Stephen Hawking portraits of what aliens will do to humans!!
    Last edited by FavuQuad; 05-04-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Thumbs up

Wow, what a topic.

For those that believe aliens indeed exist:

It is possible that alien beings throughout the multi dimensional universes are good and bad as we are but they have motives we do not understand and weapons we can not imagine. Those alien beings who protect us and earth are out there if they do indeed exist at all. A war between good and bad is not confined to earthlings. if that is true.

To paint such an event ???? I am brushless. Some day we may find out, the hard way. The truth is out there, not here on earth to common knowledge unless one looks at the facts left us from historical documents. Then it is still not proveable. Opinions are all we have to share with our own visions of such an devestating global event.....

It would be nice to see such creative artistic visions here...

Ok - so if I got Mr. Hawking right, the idea is, that those alien lifeforms, that do exist and have developed further than basic lifeforms would basically use our planet as a sheer source for minerals and such and move on afterwards. He compared it to Colombus landing in america...

Here is a pencil sketch - quick thought, I just liked the idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hawking.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	52531  
    Last edited by Nero; 02-06-2011 at 12:27 PM.

The aliens will come from right here on earth. sorry Mr. Hawkings I am no genius, but even I know it would take too long for any being to travel to earth from a distant galaxy. It is just too far to travel in a lifetime.
    Fun art project though.