ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick head study

quick head study

I tried a quick head study, pls feel free to criticise and comment
    Attached Images Attached Images  

good one samboga...this painting makes me want to spin around and see what the man is looking at...which i think is a really good thing if a painting can make you engage with it

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Stunning.........................my jaw is still on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Superb Samboga

Best to you

Peter

8) great stuff samboga ......i like a good portrait myself .........excellent form mate ..........

Oooh, the detail and expressiveness of the face is outstanding. Awesome stuff.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Dear samboga, this painting is wonderful. You are an artist. Not only a painter. An artist.

Hi!

great work!

Tényleg nagyon jo kis portré lett... de ha nem vagyok magyar és nem látom hogy noi_fej.jpg, akkor nem tudnám hogy nő
    Ha megengedsz 1 kis kritikát: a szem környéke nagyon szép és én hiányolom hogy a füle is ki legyen igy dolgozva.

üdv

Dear samboga, I forgot to say, you like brown colour, like Rembrandt, I simply want to mention it.

head

thx for comments, but not as good as you are saying, example this is a female portrait ))))

No, you're wrong, it is excellent. I thought it was a woman, but didn't want to say anything after reading Selby's comment as I thought I was mistaken. =)