Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: lady lotka with her cat

Rozalek, fantastic.

hi Panaslonix are you Bulgarian? im happy you like the illustrations
    Doc thank you for your support) it means a lot for me!
    Hi Rozalek!! I'm not Bulgarian, but you think right way ->I am at homeland of Elephants, further to N.E. direction (according to google maps)!

Your illustrations are amazing, especially I like your works - "Flying Elephant" and "Free Time in the forest".

This is it for children, isn't it?
    Last edited by Panaslonix; 06-21-2010 at 09:23 PM.

thank you orienalima im happy that you are visiting my posts)))
    panaslonix i know already: you are russian)) yes my illustrations are for children. unfortunately not many of them have seen my work i dont publish them anywhere apart from here and facebook. thank you for your wonderful and friendly comments))

I confirm You're very much endowed for such a job, dear mate.
    As for taking something You painted in AR on another AR painting, You just export it as a layer (or a transparent .png); You import that on laye of the new painting and there You can use the "transform" function to scale, move and rotate it as You wish.
    Best wishes!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rozalek View Post
    panaslonix i know already: you are russian))

yes my illustrations are for children. unfortunately not many of them have seen my work i dont publish them anywhere apart from here and facebook. thank you for your wonderful and friendly comments))
    I think this is not good. IMHO, but you have to publish these works as kiddy (not sure right word) book(s) + (maybe) some poems or fairy tales in it. Books for kids with good pictures are always (how to say) strongly required and rare, especially with such funny, friendly and non-aggressive motifs. Do you require some help?
    P.S. such a good mouse is last

thank you very much for your help Caesar. i will try it for sure) sometimes i need to work on some details and i cant and your tip will be the solution
    Panaslonix priviet! you are just too kind i would need some contact in a publishing agency and i dont know have any.thank you very much for your care.and how about you? are you publishing your work? im happy that you like my mouse

i feel a little bit sad today so here is the result but im still working on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleepingboy3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	45981  

just another step
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleepingboy5.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	45991  

Hi Roz Charles is sorry we'ar late on the scene but said had to sort the Queen out 1st and that Italien painter chap , had a look its good to see your huomer is showing throu in your drawing's e wonder's if its possible to weave into your story about how A,R is a good drawing program for kids
    keep em laughing roz regards E+ O and Charles E/S===== exscue spelling to old to bother

Exclamation

Panaslonix priviet! you are just too kind i would need some contact in a publishing agency and i dont know have any.thank you very much for your care.
    Privet Rozalek! Sorry for delay in reply, there is too hot in our northern area. And, unfortunately, for some reason we have no snow and +35 here (I don't know why? ) Is it Egypt??? Where is sea?

If you wish I could try to dig (check) for some contacts of agencies in Rus (it is take some time).
    I think it is anyway necessary to find as well some writer (author) of kids poems or stories to have a complete book(s) in the end.

But please trust me that your works are just fully mature (IMHO) for such kind of books. I used to work with children in after-school center and now my business is connected with kids toys.

and how about you? are you publishing your work?
    No, I am just starting digital art and have only a few works.