ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outdoor view

Outdoor view

From one among some picture I took just around home (10 minute walking) this week-end. I attach also te reference.
    Wet-on-wet watercolour on one layer only ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outdoor.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	293.2 KB 
ID:	44586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copia (2) di Immagine 014.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	231.7 KB 
ID:	44587  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What a wonderful painting Cesare. I love the gentle colours and the way that it draws you in to look at more and more
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

This has a spontaneous Plein Air feel. Very Nice!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Oh how I wish a ten minute walk from my house could yield such a beautiful landscape dear Caesar! You have brought the land to life in your painting with your beautiful bold style and bright colors. Love it
    "We can only grow the way the wind blows...
    We can only bow to the here and now,
    or be broken down blow by blow."

- Rush

Wow...Maravilloso este Cesar. Tanto la tierra Italiana como el cielo mediterraneo tiene una luz especial.

Lovely, beautiful, very pleasant... i love this kind of works... painted scenery that surrounds us...nice coloring....

Dear Katie, I changed a little bit the composition to drive the observer into and all over the composition, so I'm glad You appreciated it! Thank You!

Almost so, dear Skylar, although I fixed it on a picture rather than on a drawing block. It should be seen from some distance though, since I didn't work out too much the details due to the size, single layer and no dry watercolor ...

This is just one of the simple, but nice places and views I've got all around, dear Jessica. I'm wondering what have You got around Your home at walking distances ... I'm sure You may turn whatever landscape into an alien planet magical view ...

E' assolutamente vero, caro Javier, e si trova tanta varietà di paesaggio percorrendo distanze molto brevi. Grazie amico!

That would be a great thread idea, dear Anna: painting our home surroundings .... Thank You! I don't remember where You lived while in Italy, but I guess You found it familiar.

This reminds me of "A Room With a View". One of my favorite movies. Your painting is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely world with us Cesare.

You're welcome in this world , dear Sandra! As Javier correctly said, we're in a really blessed country. Even in the humblest places with the most modest building, You may often find care and beauty.
    I hope we'll be able to save it and all it contains: its fantastic natural beauties, the unrivalled, unique, high quality wealth of genuine agricultural products and recipes diversity and the peerless millenarian cultural patrimony to our and everybody's soul benefit!
    Thank You!

Nice Caesar, my mother 73 years young, stopped by my home and viewed this as we visited. I was showing her other peoples paintings on artrage. She liked it quite well.